06 August 2008

On the road again soon

I know, I know--long time, no nothing. But now that the high travel season is upon us again, we are gearing up for not one, but two trips this summer. After spending our long-awaited summer vacations the last two years in cool, wet northern climes, Hannah and I put our collective feet down and demanded a hot, southern vacation. So later this month we will be spending about 2 weeks driving around Italy. I'll put up more about that after we get back from our first trip: Stockholm!

John loves Sweden like a second child, and he just could not resist Ryainair's $0 tickets. That's right--that's a zero. Of course they weren't free--there are still fees to pay--but they are nonetheless very cheap. We spent our last Sweden trip out in the countryside, so this time we are hitting the big city.

And in preparation for the trip, here's a widget I got from the Weather Channel. I just hope it works.





Rats, for all that code, all I got was a link I could have put up myself. Maybe I will try it again later in the sidebar.

No comments: